Saturday, November 26, 2011

Old Jacobsen 2-Stroke Snow Blower Fix and Start - Sno Burst-


This is a different sort of video than the ones I usually make. So if you don't like it, don't watch it. Otherwise I love these sorts of videos. This is an old Jacobsen snow blower with rubber paddles and a 2-stroke 101cc engine from somewhere in the 60's to the 70's (hard to find any production date) that I got for free. Lucky for me the previous owner has taken amazing care of this machine so it was near perfect when I got it. It made for a pretty boring video but rewarding. Before I get it running I have been told that this had not run for the last 10 or so years. amazing eh?

Storkcraft Ariel Immediately Shopping Regulation Dart Board Great Deals Hidden Floor Safes




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links